TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
Spectator Sports
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 20:18:57 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest"]
[attr="class","body"]

"There are too many people here, Zuzu," Marianne sighed deeply after squirming her way through the enormous crowds amassed by the Vital City Tournament. Her tiny Azurill bounced up and down on her shoulder with a chirp of agreement, and Marianne adjusted her slightly askew glasses, peering around for any place that allowed for sitting.[break][break]

If you weren't a battler here, there were precious few places you could actually relax. Unless you were betting, but Marianne hated risk far, far too much to sit at the betting areas.[break][break]

Also, drunk people were really sore losers! And really loud about it.[break][break]

For this reason, and for the reason that boba tea was absolutely delicious, Marianne wriggled her way to a charming little booth set-up with bar stools. Surprisingly, or perhaps unsurprisingly, it had gotten less attention than some of the stalls associated with a local bar crawl.[break][break]

"Your stall is super cute!" Marianne called loudly to , hoping she could hear her over the din of cheering and shouting during the ongoing battles. "Do you, um, serve anything that baby Pokemon especially like?"[break][break]

Her Azurill hopped onto the stall counter, peering at the boba selection curiously.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Mission: A Vital City.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".maritest"]--accent:#ffb69e;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS